Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 5.3

















The end of this week was the busiest part of the whole week. Just today I think I had five or six photo-shoots. I’m so grateful that each photo-shoot was a success. The images above are the base models for the fire, water, earth, metal, and light elements. For the fire element, I wanted a guy who was very energetic and bright, one always full of joy. For water, I wanted my model to imitate or mirror the pose my female model had. For both earth elementals, I decided to take an alternate approach to it. I didn’t go through the obvious route of having muscular brutes as my model, but people that would represent honorable warriors or tribesmen. My metal model initially was supposed to portray a classy cold figure, but in the end I decided to make appear cold and calculating, while still remaining a bit classy. For the light element I am planning to use only one model. She will be, along with darkness, an element that isn’t paired up with an exact copy. The reason for this is that I want to pair up the light and dark elements since they are very similar, but very different at the same time. For my light elemental, I wanted her to be very innocent and very cute, which will greatly contrast the dark elemental. Over the break I will probably take photos corresponding with light, darkness, and metal, I would also like to get more fire pictures and some extra water shots, as well.

1 comment:

  1. These images are amazing. The first male model in this group of photos, has a great smile, and the photo was taken very well. I like how the whites in the images show up well along with the blacks.

    ReplyDelete