Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 5.1













I wanted to post a few more updates this than usual. After finishing most of the female versions of the elements, I finally began on the male version of nature. My main goal for my photo-shoot with him was to get him to express the idea of a forest nymph or a pixie through his modeling. I plan to his pictures around to get him to face my female model. I want to do this because I intend to make pairs out of each element, and I might add a third person to each element to get more pictures in the end. I took a trip to the zoo on Sunday, and I took a lot of pictures of the animals as well as some greenery around, like the bamboo. The reason I have the eagle, lion, and parrot is because I might want to merge them with my model along with another picture. The background of each element has a lot of nature around them, and I think it would add a nice touch to have an animal appear in the merge. I feel this could work since the element of nature does include animals. In other elements I might include other animals associated with that element as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment