Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 3










 
For this week, I wanted to post some of my near final images. I fixed the nature merge from last week and made it appear more fairy-like. For my fire picture I wanted to portray it as a child, showing how it can be destructive if not handled well.  For the water merge, I wanted to portray a sense of serenity and a soothing feel and tone. The other pictures I plan to use as backgrounds for the male versions of water and fire, and the female and male versions of earth. For the next week I plan to start working on the male versions of the elements and expand onto different elements like air and light. I also started to think I could also do a photo story of each element to make the “reality” concept more solid.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your layered images! Your very good with taking pictures of people and mixing them the natural elements. I really like the color in the second layered image and how it pops out at the viewer. Also the movement in your nurture photo is awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy every image that you have made. They look really awesome. I like how you graved a really nice background, to show mood, and then a person's facial expression, at a serious mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your use of texture and movement. The layered photos are really interesting, my favorite is the one with the ocean. It is beautiful. I like how the layered images seem to show the person's personality through the natural photo.

    ReplyDelete