Thursday, June 6, 2013

Final Reflection


Having my work in a gallery show was so awesome! I loved how anyone could see your work and could even buy it. I was finally able to see everyone else’s work for the first time, so that was a treat for me. The advice I give to the upcoming AP Photo students is to think about what you want to do for a series throughout the year and when you get an idea, write it down somewhere. Also, be open to change. It is more than likely to happen when working on your series and it’s best to just go with the flow. I know super cheesy and cliché, but that’s honestly one of the easiest ways to get an awesome series. I loved the environment of the class. I enjoyed being around so many people with so many crazy artistic ideas, it truly brought out my creativity. Something I would’ve done differently this year would’ve been to even more photos and to get to know Photoshop and my camera a bit more. Before, I never saw myself as a photographer or even someone to use digital media as a form of art. Before this class, the only times I really used a camera was to film short videos and take pictures of the animals from the zoo. This year I learned that I really love photography, and that I’m pretty good at it! Because of this class I even plan to pursue photography and digital media as a career. I learned so many useful photography skills this year and I know that I am going to use them when pursuing photography in the future. I even plan to take photography for a second year, so watch out world! I’m not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment