Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 1





 

Two weekends ago I visited the coast and I thought of the concentration series that I wanted to do: the elements of nature. Yet, I didn’t just want to include the basic earth, fire, water, and air pictures, but I want to include other elements as well like nature, light, and dark. These images are not final images, but pictures I may want to use as backgrounds for the final product. In the upcoming weeks I plan to take pictures of faces and begin to create some final images.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to your concentration. I think the first two images are the strongest in terms of interesting patterns and contrast of light and dark which will help create an interesting merge with your portrait photos. The tree bark texture is interesting but is a little too bright. I would edit it in photoshop before using it in a final image. Looking forward to your next group of pictures!

    ReplyDelete